If you want to keep your new lips looking great, here is where you’ll find a few guidelines to follow before and after your lip blushing sessions.
LIP BLUSH PRE CARE
Refrain from all activities that may cause irritation of the skin or thinning of the blood prior to your appointment:
- 24 hours before receiving Lip Blush No alcohol consumption.
- 24 hours before receiving lip blush No coffee and energy drink.
- 7-10 days Refrain from suntanning, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, laser treatment, and chemical peels before receiving Lip Blush.
- Refrain from all medications that cause thinning of the blood including but not limited to: Aspirin, Advil, Aleve, Niacin, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, and
- Ibuprofen. Please consult your physician before stopping any medication.
- 3-7 days before receiving lip blush you must moisturize your lips as much as possible (we recommend using Aquaphor multiple times per day).
Cold sores are a risk of lip blush tattoo only if you have had them in the past. If you have had a cold sore in the past, we advise you to go to the doctor for an anti-viral medication ( MUST take VALTREX for 2-4 days) prior to any lip procedure as a preventative. Even if you have not had a cold sore before, we recommend all of my clients take L-lysine 1000 mg 7 days prior to your appointment to reduce the risk.
Failure to follow these instructions can risk an outbreak that can affect the healing process.
If you are experiencing any blemishes, acne, or skin irritations leading up to your procedure please contact Joblushh Studio.
If you do it regularly, Lip fillers must be done 4weeks prior to scheduling this service. Failure to disclose this information may result in a negative outcome.